Sunday, May 23, 2010

The Sorrow And The Pity album release Wednesday!

The Sorrow and the Pity by Femke Van Delft, not to be reused without permission

Right, so: I was instructed to keep the real name of a certain member of The Sorrow And The Pity a secret in my Georgia Straight review of their new album on Soldier Pumps. So, uh... does that mean that I shouldn't show you the link to my old interview with that guy, who is named therein? Hmmm...

Well, fuggit, my blog's a backwater anyway, let's not kid ourselves. Anyhow, I'm told that the album release party for the new disc is happening this Wednesday at Lick, for those of you who, like, live in Vancouver...! (And if Dave goes on his rant about "doing it to someone else," could someone please shout out "Do it to Julia" on my behalf? That Julia's a real bitch, man).

No comments: