Tuesday, November 10, 2015

GG Allin Reissues!

Hey, folks - fans of GG Allin should a) read Mark Prindle's GG Allin page and/ or take heed: Brutality and Bloodshed for All and Freaks Faggots Drunks and Junkies have just been reissued on vinyl! Got both at Audiopile yesterday, just spun Brutality now and loved it. I do not actually know what I make of GG the human being - he's a Rorschach test made out of blood and human feces - but I have decided that I am more entertained than horrified by the stories I hear (and by people's reactions to him, pro and con), and that MOSTLY I find his songs really, really enjoyable (tho' not always; he does have moments when he crosses even my line, which is probably for the best; if I embraced ALL of GG's aesthetic I probably would be ungirlfriendable). 

No comments: